Update: Sunday, 10/12/2025, 10:12 am

Sunday, October 12, 2025. 9:54 am

I slept at home last night and Lydia took a turn overnighting with Ruth. Lydia picked me up and brought me to the hospital this morning. 

After I greeted Ruth, she responded to some simple questions with full sentence answers, and they were substantially accurate. The doctors believe that all this indicates that she is recovering and this eliminates the relevance or need for a Lumbar Puncture. Additionally, Ruth is now asking questions – stuttered, partial, imperfect questions – about her environment and we’re very encouraged. Ruth will be discharged today! We’ll begin outpatient therapy this week. 

Lydia is moving back into the house this week to help care for Ruth and care for the house. I might just have her run the Mann Family Academy; how poetic for an alum returning to her alma mater!  

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😋😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Saturday, 10/11/25, 1:30 pm

Update: Wednesday, October 15, 2025.

Update: Saturday, 10/11/25, 10:11 pm